Network Architecture (HPC)
- Routing Mechanism
- Topic: Analysis and prototyping of a routing mechanism for data transmission optimized for scientific computing
- Target: simulation, design and validation of the routing mechanism for data communication (protocol and routing mechanism) to meet the requirements of the scientific applications, including the promising field of biologically-inspired neural network learning tasks.
- The candidate should:
- be interested in data communication and interconnect;
- be interested in hardware and (or) software programming languages;
- know/be willing to learn VHDL, C, System C, Omnet++.
Data Analysis (HBP)
DAQ & Trigger (HPC, HEP)